Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Happening morning!

Had an interesting morning today!

Woke up early for no reason...hehe...decided to do laundry in the morning ;)
After engineer Soo left for work, I went back to my room to surf the net..then sleep again *grin*
By the time I woke up again, accountant Feei has left and lawyer Lim is on her way out...

Had breakfast...then the interesting part starts...
I was about to hang my clothes when this 2 men appeared with a hose...suspended!!!
Oh rite! they are here to clean the walls so that the walls can be repainted!! SIOW FEEI u read the memo...how come forgot abt the date...luckily I was there to save ur clothes and the kitchen ;p
After that I spent half an hour cleaning up the mess...and I still managed to get to work all the way at Woodlands early...wow!!!

The house is kinda in a mess with clothes everywhere now...but...oh well..

I shall post some photos I have taken this morning later...hehe

No comments: