Saturday, January 07, 2006

Mad chemist

I am a MAD CHEMIST!!!
Been playing with chemicals all day since I got back from my holiday...

I reach the lab every morning at abt 7.30am...and leave at abt 7 plus in the evening...except yesterday as I had to work at TBR at 7pm :P
I even went to the lab today...until it was time to come to work at BPP...
and will be gg to the lab again tomorrow!!!

So do u think I'm a mad chemist??!!!

All the exercise I had since I got back is mainly from running ard in the lab...get ice...get glassware...wash glassware...dry glassware in oven...do this...do that...blah blah blah...hehe...
I did cycle down to ECP for the Unity's nature walk this morning though...after yest unplanned late night supper...all 'cos of oyster...who wanted to eat kway chap...but hmmm...dun rem anyone ordering any kway chap :P

Anyway, oyster gg back to Holland tom...have a safe journey!!!

No comments: