Friday, June 30, 2006

Vietnam and Cambodia

It's been a really busy week...mainly writing my report...and some other impt stuff...
I have also finally completed my Lifesaving 1,2,3 test...next would be Bronze Medallion course...wonder if I shld proceed with that or not..I'm getting really really busy now...sighz...

Anyway, I have been really busy rushing my report 'cos I'm gg for a backpacking trip to Vietnam and Cambodia with my housemates...tomorrow!!!
We r so unprepared...we just started packing tonite...lawyer Lim still at work at this moment!!! Oh well...

Guess it's time for me to sleep now...gotta go sch tom morning to settle some stuff...b4 I fly off in the afternoon...

Yippee...Vietnam, Cambodia...here I come!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey penguin....

super long time no see u liao...
enjoy ur trip ...:)

hope to c u around soon...:)