Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Wat's up?

Haven't posted for 8 days!!!

Anyway, I have just been busy as usual...
Nothing interesting to tell...

Just posting to fulfill IWA requirements...wahaha...

I did meet up with some of my pharmacy classmates last week...haven't met some of them since the last pre-reg training...even though these were my closer friends during our undergrad years...
We r the slackers in class...since we r more actively involved in extra-curricular activities...hehe...working life is sure different...everyone is just so busy...but I'm sure glad everyone was reponsive and made time to meet up again...

Oh ya...I also attended a fren's wedding...a fellow ASEAN scholar in JC and subsequently classmate in uni!!! Somehow we were never close though...
Luckily my housemate, Feei, our ASEAN-happenings-updater...hehe...kept us in the loop abt gatherings etc...
It was sure great to meet up with old hostelmates from JC...one appeared superbly "high" that day...wahaha...super entertaining...

Also had lame lunch on Sun..supposed to be with Vorlacks, Weiyi and Faith...but Faith had to "fly-kite" us...must get her to esprain y...hehe...
Vorlacks is flying off to China for a business trip again...so happening!!!
Oyster also gg China ard that time...IWA is so happening!!!

Anyway, that's abt all of the more interesting things that happened recently...

I'll be gg off to Vietnam for a backpacking trip with my housemates in 9 days time...
Next week I have a guest in the lab to learn some computer stuff...so I better get back to writing my PhD conversion report now :P

1 comment:

Renohtaram said...

have a good trip to vietnam!