Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!

It's a really really wet christmas this year...and a pretty busy one for me ;)

I think I can officially call myself a workaholic liao...worked yesterday full shift and today :P

Anyway, yesterday was a really fun-filled day...
Woke up early in the morning to join the Trifam sleigh run at esplanade...
Arrived at 7am at the Merlion...where only a few ppl were present...from both trifam and sgrunners...sotong (could identify him from far), gentle, DiverRunner, DO, tanf and more...
As more ppl arrive...tanf started giving out santa's hats and bells to us...we r supposed to run with them!!! haha...

Wat do u think of a penguin in Santa's hat and shades...running with a bell? hehe

At 7.30am, we started running...it was so noisy with the bells...haha...and we greeted everyone along the way...such a great way to start the day!! :D
We ran along the park connector till we reached Kim Seng Rd then U-turned back..

After the 7.5km run...which felt pretty short...we gathered outside fullerton hotel and sang "we wish u a merry x'mas" to whoever was there...mainly the hotel concierge :P
Then we gathered back at the Merlion...had some drink...took photo...chit chat...and there was even an auction for a polar HRM...then I had to go liao...






Got a lift from Mythos to his club for a shower, then we (Mythos, Jennifer and I) went to GWC where we had bfast then I headed off to work ;P

Workload was quite ok there...except for the persistent telepharmacy call from HPT...so irritating...esp when I was on the phone settling something else with another customer...oh well...

After work, I headed down to Jon's place for a X'mas party...got there at 10 plus...where I found my housemate Mei2 who had bought a 5L Heineken beer barrel!!! She was supposed to bring tigger out to shop...instead...she went to buy beer :P
Raymond (our JC mate/hostelmate) was there too...how did he end up there...haha...he was alone so ended up there with Mei2 ;)

The others were mainly the Jon's Vietnam YEP team mates...whom I hanged out a lot with too...Angel, Howard (comes with a Cupid..haha) and his Hao brother, Joyce and boi boi (Danny), Adam and ger ger (can't rem her name :P), Faith...and later Mabel and boi boi...

We watched Ocean's Eleven, eat, drink, chat, play cards etc...the usual things u do in a party...except that Angel seem to cook a lot...haha...even at 10 plus!!!
At 11 plus...the christmas carollers from Jon's church came...Larry (ex-KentRidgean) was there too!! wow...wat a small world...
Since it was their last stop...we count down to X'mas together...
Thanx to Jon's clock which was slow...and tv which we din know how to use the remote controller...we counted down something like 5 times!!!
The final time was based on the teletext timing...hehe...

I left the place at abt 3am...w/o Mei2...cos Xuanhao and Jon are trying to have a "direct" nite with her...asking her direct questions...I think they are all drunk liao lah...
Anyway, dunno wat time she got back last nite...

Today I got up at 9am...skipped the MR ultra-marathon...initially thought of gg there to run one round one...anyway, it was raining heavily :P

Now I'm at work at HBF...hehe...really peaceful morning...

Tomorrow I'm gg back to school...gotta try out a reaction b4 I go off for my diving trip at Phuket this Thur...LOB Similan...yoohoo!!!
But I'm gg to miss a BBQ at my boss's place on New Year's Eve...oh well...

2 comments:

penguin said...

wah liao...my fren settled everything one lah :P quite rush somemore :P

penguin said...

anyway, i haven't dived since we got our advanced cert!!!