Saturday, December 03, 2005

SCSM tomorrow

So wat funny things did I do this week?

27 Nov, Sun

Worked at HBF...pretty quiet day...hehe ;)
Sgrunners went for a run at botanic gardens in the morning...i'm just wanted to sleep late :P
After work I went to Plaza Sing to get some stuff and dinner...got a baby pooh from carrefour to complete my baby pooh and frens collection...haha...all this while I had 2 tiggers (1 giant, 1 small), an eeyore and a piglet...no pooh!!! how ironic...haha :P

Check out their photo...oops tigger is eating penguin again ;P

Back: Tigger, Penguin (in tigger's mouth and not from the Pooh family :P)
Front: from left to right..Pooh, Piglet, Mini-Me (can't have 2 toys with the same name rite?), Eeyore


28 Nov, Mon

Nothing interesting...go school...do work...waste time..
Evening went for tennis training...Waterfront tournament coming next fri and sat...hehe...haven't played for a few weeks :P
Played doubles with Michelle, Chen Mei and Prem...

29 Nov, Tue

Another boring day? yup...supposed to run with Jayce at Sentosa in the morning...but it rained when we arrived at harbourfront...had bfast at Seah Im instead...haha :P

30 Nov, Wed

Did my work at home...
In the evening...ran to Toa Payoh to do some grocery shopping...not sure how far I ran..probably ard 5km?
At night, Nur came by to let me try out her mountain bike which I'll be using for next weekends cycling trip to Desaru ;)

1 Dec, Thur

Race pack collection day...for me it's not at the Sports expo though...I just went there to kaypoh...and also to learn from Mrs Nair how to use the telepharmacy since I'm working at TBR later...
Forgot that it's stock take day...oops...she was busy in the morning...
Went to meet up with the Sgrunners at suntec first...saw DO, tiwazz, YankeeII first...then later also saw Dreamrunner, BrokenRunner n kids (finally met her 2 monkeys...hehe...they r so cute), Wildcat, Ultraman, Meteor...they took an hour to collect their race packs man!!! But we had ice cream while waiting...thanx to wildcat n ultra...i think...hehe

This year's event singlet is damn nice!! hehe...fits me well too ;)

Carine n sis came quite late and were stuck in a very long queue...in the end they decided that they couldn't wait and left...Carine had to go buy a new pair of slippers 'cos hers broke on the way to the expo!! haha :P

After collecting the race packs...we went for lunch...ultra heard we gg to eat laksa....so quickly get a place in Sizzler's and got us all there...haha...
Had a yummy lunch...then I went back to RFC to look for Mrs Nair again...luckily she wasn't too busy then...but still gotta do all those calculation after stock take...need to upgrade their system man ;P ...manual calculation is shack...i'm sure using something simple like an excel spreadsheet would save them a lot of time!!!

AFter that decided to head home instead of gg school...skip tennis training :P
In the evening, I cycled back to City Hall to meet my fren, Siok Ying, to collect my race pack...finally got my event singlet...so nice and soft :D

In the evening...got an SMS from my tennis capt..."those who din turn up for training gotta make up on fri"....oh well :P

2 Dec, Fri

Another boring day in school...
Attended seminar by my boss...it's the part of the MCP (medicinal chemistry program) seminar series...wah she talk a lot man...haha
Evening went for tennis training...not a smart thing to do hor...2 days b4 a marathon go tennis training...but i'm siao...dun care...i have done other siao things b4...like...
Go sailing the day b4 my first S'pore biathlon...arm aching the day of the biathlon...hehe...
Then i also went for a sea sports camp on a wed, thur and fri...went sailing, wakeboarding and wind-surfing...hehe...then that Sun went for adventure race :P

I have done such crazy things before!!!

Anywy, I hit with Sharon...then played mixed doubles with the guys...partnered Dion against Sharon and Ray :D
After that, had a quick dinner at home...porridge with steamed meat and mushrooms (prepared the night b4)...yummy...make sure all my stuff are more or less prepared for the marathon...then zzzzz...

3 Dec, Sat

Wah...i drank so much water on fri...I kept waking up to pee...haha

Today working at BMC from 10am-2.30pm...then TBR from 3-9.30pm...
Am I supposed to aim to pee every hour today to hydrate myself?? haha...later the staff think I have some bladder problem...somemore I have not work at TBR before...hehe

Tomorrow is THE DAY liao...am I ready? probably not...but who cares...I'm a slacker...just run lah...after that if got time maybe go kaypoh at Unity's Friends and Family Day at Sentosa...hehe ;P

No comments: