Saturday, February 11, 2006

High on solvents

Haven't been exercising much lately man!!
Very busy in the lab and no tennis training for this week since there's inter fac games (IFG)... din bother to sign up and somehow Science has no team... so dun need to play... hehe ;)

Since I came back from Penang...I went for a swim/run once...swam abt 2k in the TPY pool followed by...err...one round along Lor 6, 1 and 2...



Then I cycled to Ang Mo Kio Town Garden for Unity's nature walk last Sat...and today I ran there... that's abt all... hehe


Red line: Cycle route last Sat
Blue line: Run route today
Yellow line: Nature walk route

Other than that it's been lab all the way...Mon and Tue was poisoning my lab mates with my synthesis that involves the use of benzene!!! Wed, Thur and Fri..I had to run my column chromatography...that's how I got high on solvent...used up abt 10 liters of dichloromethane running 4 big columns!!! I shld do most of my work in the fumehood but there's not enough fumehoods to go ard!!!

Oh ya... I also went for pharmacist training on Wed morning... pretty interesting... on herbs by Himayala Drug Company... and yesterday I was working at TPY2... busy night man... forgot it's housemate, Mei2's, birthday... oops...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, MEI2!!!

Today I'll work at BPP... tomorrow I'm gg to meet up with my Sri Lanka YEP frens :D
Yippee... not inhaling any solvents this 2 days!!!

No comments: