Thursday, February 09, 2006

A Series of Unfortunate Events

Not talking abt the Jim Carrey movie here :P

There seem to be a few unfortunate events that happened ard me lately....

All started off with someone close that slipped and fell on a slippery floor which has just been mopped (by someone else) and was still wet...
That person ended up with a broken thigh bone and had to be hospitalized!!!
In case u know who I'm talking abt but do not know the whole story...that person did not slip and fall while mopping the floor at home...hehe...that was the rumour I heard :P

Then the next day...I had to cut myself while washing my glassware in lab...and it had to be a pretty deep cut on my all important right thumb...never realized I used my right thumb so much until I injure it man!!! Can't squeeze the dropper properly, can't turn the knob on the retort stand properly, can't left click with my right hand when I use the track point on my laptop etc etc etc...

Then later I found out another person I know was on MC for due to a bad URTI...

So if u know me...pls be extra careful...hehe :P

4 comments:

oysterix said...

wah....be careful man...

Who broke her thigh bone?? Sounds bad man...hope its not one of your housemates...

Anonymous said...

penguin...

taken care hor...
speedy recovery ...:)

Renohtaram said...

take care, and recover soon!

penguin said...

thanx to all for the well wishes :D

my injury is very minor only lah...just causing some inconvenience..but i have since completed quite a lot of work in the lab :D

oyster: all the ppl mentioned are ppl u know...but not my housemates lah...let u know on MSN...