Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Valentine's/Friendship Day

This year's Valentine's day seem rather eventful for me...not in the romantic way :P but eventful nonetheless :D

Started off waking up "late"...well I woke up at 7.30am...not exactly late since I have flexi school hours...but I intended to wake up early for a run b4 I go school for my TA duty...oh well...no harm getting more sleep rite ;)

Got to school at abt 9.30am...in time to clear some mess on my lab bench...then off for TA duty at 10am...nothing interesting...until lunch time...

Went back to my lab...where my lab mates are getting ready to go visit our boss...who's on MC for a while...initially thought I couldn't join them...but looks like I can...hehe...

After lotsa delays...trying to get all the necessary stuff together...including some books etc from her office...hehe...at the rate, she asking for stuff from her office...it'll be empty when she comes back!!! We finally took caught a cab to her place...

Wow...her house is really spacious and beautiful!!! She has 2 dogs...one she just got on CNY's day...
Had a chat...she told us her story...we update her on wat's happening in the lab...

She showed us ard her house...wow...each son's room is at least twice or 3 times my current room...and she has 3 sons!! Then I really have to go liao...gotta be back for TA duty...haven't even have lunch...oh well...

In the evening...had singles' outing with Vorlacks, Weiyi and Faith...wah...it was damn shackening...all the laughing from the lame jokes really made me tired!!


Top: Weiyi and Faith...Faith giving Weiyi a "kiss"???!!
Bottom: Vorlacks and I...do we look like twins with the same hairstyle...scroll down for more of us...



Top: Weiyi and I...red and green...we look like x'mas tree?
Bottom: Vorlacks and Faith...wat's happening?


Anyway, we had dinner at Carl's Jr at Marina Square...yum yum...it was packed though...some couples actually went there to eat!!! Cheapskate!!
We ordered 4 burgers which we cut into 4...so we get to try all the burgers...chilli cheeseburger, portebello burger, guacamole bacon cheeseburger and santa fe chicken sandwich...yummy!!! Since we ordered 3 combos...we had a chilli cheese fries, waffle fries and onion rings too!! :D



After eating...we continued chilling there...those with lame genes...Faith, Vorlacks and I (Faith's lame genes is the strongest!!) continued laughing at lame jokes...oh man..i almost died laughing there...thank god oyster is not ard to add to the lame jokes man!!!

We finally managed to get our butts of the seat at almost 10pm...where we decided to go check out the Carl's Jr at Suntec City...we had quite a long walk...as though we r trying to burn off all the burger we just ate...
Hmmm...the one at Suntec is quite empty...shld have eaten there :P

From there, we went on to look for a dessert place...thought of Gelare...but by the time we reached there...it's closed liao...so we decided to check out the one at Citylink...hmm...also closed liao...almost everywhere closed liao lah...by the time we decided where to go...we kept changing our minds...that's y we seldom do wat we intend to do in the first place :P


Hmm...Vorlacks and I thought we can drive to Citylink

In the end we had cakes at Cafe Cartel...it's 50% off...and finally, it's time to go home...


Top: Ehh...some Aunty's Amy blah blah cake...haha
Bottom: Oreo Cheesecake



Vorlacks, Weiyi and I at the Dhoby Ghaut station waiting to the the NE line...


Twins photo...front view, back view and side view :D

Was last "team" to arrive at home...it was past midnight by the time I got home...even lawyer was asleep by the time I finished showering!!!

Had a chat with oyster on MSN...he was trying to kill me being lame...since I told him how lame we were and if he were there I would have died laughing...

Today it's back to normal...except I went for a short, relax run with my housemate, Feei...she suddenly had the urge to run at abt almost 10pm...haha :P

Photos are all taken by Vorlacks :D
U can also view Vorlack's report on our singles' outing in his blog

3 comments:

Vorlacks said...

i like the front view twins photo!! i shall go do a post on it soon!

and u actually remember which burger came in which packaging. i forgot which burger was what already. haha...

penguin said...

vorlacks: that's 'cos I did the surgery on the brains...oops..I meant burgers :P

kops21 said...

sinful valentine day...;)