Sunday, May 07, 2006

An attempt to nua the whole day

Well...wanted to spend today nua-ing since I have been unwell the past few days but have still been working...
Besides...we were originally supposed to be locked out of the lab for this weekend too...

....but I totally FAILED!!!

Guess it's just not WA-like...so I couldn't stand it :P

Anyway, I started off on track....

Woke up at 10 plus...had bfast at 11 plus...
After that I started nua-ing in front of the tv with Tigger...usually the tv watch me while I do my work...but this time...I was actually watching it...hehe :D
Kept changing channels btw The Nanny on Hallmark and CSI on AXN...hehe
In between...I went to do laundry...well...that's when I started gg off track a bit...

After the laundry was done...all hell break lose...I started cleaning up the kitchen...then my room...and b4 I know it I'm no longer nua-ing...sighz...

Luckily I got hungry...so I had lunch...Gardenia's Original Wholemeal bread with cheese spread and bak hu...had the same thing for bfast :D
Then it was back to nua-ing and watching tv...hehe...it's the Secret Bible week on National Geographic...

B4 I know it...I was back to cleaning up the house again...oh man...

Then somehow I was back to watch tv...until housemate, Feei, came back...then we went out for dinner...

Oh well...so I failed to nua...but at least I din do any school/work related stuff...at least for the day ;P

No comments: