Sunday, May 14, 2006

When will I ever be free again?

Another busy week has past...

Plenty of running up and down between 2 labs since I can't sit still and watch the HPLC run even with my laptop at the side...1-2 days...still possible...anymore of this...I'll just die of restlessness!!!

I was running HPLC on Mon, Tue, Wed and Sat...so I couldn't take it anymore...
Actually I was supposed to be done by Tue...then I kaypoh...go show my boss something...and she wanted me to do more...so I ended up spending Wed and Sat running up and down, up and down, up and down...every 15 mins :P

On Sat I decided to make-over my lab bench in between running the HPLC downstairs...
Forgot to take a b4 photo...will post a photo of how it look likes now later...added a couple of plastic drawers..and re-labeled on the solvent bottles neatly...I can be a neat freak at times...but when I'm busy I just can't be bothered :P
Wonder how long the neatness will last...probably it'll be gone the next time I start synthesizing again...so a few more days? ;)

That nite...had dinner with Vorlacks, Weiyi, Howard and Cupid...at Manhattan Fish Market at Plaza Sing...super long wait...but food was great..yummy!!

Checking out the menu while waiting...we ordered almost immediately after we were seated :D


The grilled and fried seafood platter...each meant for 2 ;)

Later that night...we went for coffee at TCC with Angel and Weihong...

Couples tend to be antisocial at coffee place?

Took twin photo there again...hehe

Whose hair do u think is shorter now?

Penguins also turned up...


Today after a swim, lunch with one of the TPY2 aunties, chat with TP3 aunties...hehe...went to study n work in the library again...had to study for a exam this Wed...and write an abstract for a poster presentation at a conference in US in October... :D

I wonder when will I be less busy again...2-3 years later?

Photos courtesy of Vorlacks ;)

3 comments:

Vorlacks said...

WORK WORK WORK!!

WAHAHAH....

IUWA W4!!!

oysterix said...

Wah

Your shoutbox also like kanna hacked...hmmm

penguin said...

where got? who hacked?