Thursday, May 25, 2006

KeGILAan?

Craziness?

It's been pretty much madness since wat seems like forever...

In the last post I mentioned wat happened til the Sunday b4 last...since then it was just a lot more craziness...

Mon was spent in the lab...

Tue pretty eng...started off with a swim at TPY...followed by studying bet TPY lib and home...had to come home to wait for the furniture guy to send my bookshelf which turned out to be not exactly wat I want yet!!! sianz half...

Wed is exam day...hmm..it was actually really easy...esp since we only need 50% to pass...so I left after less than an hour...even though we were allowed 2 hrs...hehe...
Anyway by now we know we have all passed :D
That evening I went to Outram campus to send a couple of my compounds for testing...went to the old CDA (Center for Drug Administration) building which now belongs to Duke University-NUS Graduate Medical School...that's where my other boss' office is ;)
Intended to go visit the lab which is at NCC (National Cancer Center) but no one was at the lab then...
Anyway, after that I went visiting at SGH...from the lab...to DPIC...to SOC...to SP73...hehe...b4 I met up with another fren at Raffles Place...
Quite an exciting day!!!

Thur was back at the lab...computer all day...yawnz...
Finally got my bookshelf as I wanted that night :D

Fri was at the pharmacist training at GWC...hmm...it was a full day of eating...morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea...hehe...yummy...
Speaker was pretty interesting too...it was on diabetes...
Then at night was work at HLC...

Sat...swam at NUS in the morning...haven't swam there for a while...it's so much nicer than TPY 'cos there're less ppl...and there're lane lines...no swimming across the breadth :P
Then went back to lab to clean up my glassware and did a bit of work...b4 I left for work at RFC...


I'm sufficiently bo liao to take a photo of the glasswares b4 (top) n after (bottom) washing :P

Right after work...I left for the train station to go KL...wow!!!
It's definitely nicer to sleep on a train then in a bus...hmm...but a lot of ppl claimed it was shaky...was it?

Spent a whole day at a workshop in KL on Sun...
Took a bus home that evening...got home at 1plus in the morning...I feel so shack for myself!!

Yet the next morning I woke up at 5.45am as usual...din wanna get stuck in traffic plus I was meeting some frens that evening...so decided to go in early to get my work done ;)

Tue was another busy day in the lab...followed by another dinner with another group of frens...

Finally Wed...I decided to slack...woke up late...went to sch late...and left early too...hehe...had to send another cpd to the lab...this time I got to visit the lab and see the preliminary results of my previous cpds...hmm...looking good :D
After that...went to SGH again...this time to the lab only...chat till time to meet another fren again...hehe...busy hor :P

Today was another synthesis day...did 3 synthesis at the same time in the morning...and 3 work-up together in the evening...in bet...met up with my insurance agent and followed by a Da Vinci talk...hehe...haven't watch the movie though...shld be watching next week ;)
In the evening...while I was almost done...suddenly got a call to go cover RFC...hmm...shld I or shld I not...on my first free evening after dunno how long?
In the end...I decided to be nice :P

Tom will be another busy synthesis day...with a seminar in the afternoon...followed by a lunch treat from boss...actually I'm kinda just a calefare...or in hokkien I would say poon tio :D

Sat is helping out with some coastal cleanup training in the morning and working in the afternoon...

Sun is the Farrer Park Sports Challenge...team Beyond Boundaries will be in the inter-racial relay...look out for a swimming penguin and a lonely runner :D

That's how "gila" this 2 weeks is...how m I supposed to fit lifesaving and tennis training in my schedule?? Both on Mons and Weds...sighz...

No comments: