Saturday, November 26, 2005

As busy as ever

Exam is over...but somehow...I'm as busy as ever...if not busier!!!

21 Nov, Mon

Just spent all day at home preparing for the exam...*yawnz*

22 Nov, Tue

Exam day...it was raining all day...sianz...left for school at abt 11 plus...got to there with abt 30 mins or so to spare...exam was tough man...luckily it's only 30% :P
Wanted to run home from school after my paper...but it had to be raining...sianz...ended up taking a bus to Beach Road to buy my backpack at the army market...got the Deuter Cross Air in the end ;D

23 Nov, Wed

Thought of running with Jayce at Sentosa in the morning...but due to lousy weather we had to cancel the run...sianz...again...
Went to school...do work...
At night I went to watch Harry Potter at Plaza Sing with some Sgrunners...Fd, tiwazz and wildcat...bee was supposed to join us but she fell ill...sighz...we were wondering is it the manifestation of "Shoutbox Withdrawal Syndrome"??!! Anyway, take care, bee!! SCSM coming up!!
The Goblet of Fire was great!!! So exciting...it was 2.5 hrs...but was totally exciting throughout!!! *thumbs up*
Gotta get a copy of the DVD when it's out...next I'll be waiting for the 5th show and 7th book!!!
Anyway, after the show, some wild character dragged a fellow sgrunner, tiwazz for makan as that wild fella had to go back to work...Fd and I managed to escape...haha :P

24 Nov, Thur

Finally it's a sunny day...a bit too sunny though...very bad weather...one day soooo cold....the other sooo hot!!!
Anyway, I finally went for a run with Jayce...did abt 5-6 km...we are slackers..so we dun run a lot unless it's a race...hehe :P
After that, go back to school and do work all day again...*yawnz*

25 Nov, Fri

Did work all morning till abt 2 plus...then I went for abt 15 km run to Lower Pierce reservoir...check out the route i took below...purposely took a longer route ;P
Join the unity nature walk...only 4 of us altogether..hehe...abt 2 km or so walk...

Then i walked/jogged my way to Thomson Plaza to visit my fren at the pharmacy...only Ai Lyn was there...Sinthu on leave...to watch Harry Potter...haha...interesting way of clearing leave ;) Heng Seng also not ard...
hehe...so many classmates working in Thomson Plaza...

After that...i walked/jogged to the nearest bus stop I know where I can take a direct bus back to Macpherson...where I bought dinner...and walked home...
Phew...spent more than 4 hours out there man!!


Blue line: the route i ran
Red line: nature walk route..agak agak one ;P
Purple line: the route i walked/jogged
Green line: the route i took bus


26 Nov, Sat

Woke up early to go cycling...finally I'm joining the SWCT training ride!!! After a couple of failed attempts...first time due to weather, second time due to illness...

Left at abt 7.20am...but after cycling abt 3km...I realized I have forgotten my lock...ahhh...gotta cycle back..gonna be late...and I thought I'll be early :P
Anyway, I arrived at Adam Road abt 10-15 mins late...we started off almost immediately after I arrived...

Our route...Farrer Rd, Holland Rd, Ulu Pandan Rd, Clementi Rd...U-turn at the junction at Bukit Timah Plaza...Clementi Rd, Ulu Pandan Rd, Holland Rd, Napier Rd, Grange Rd (I think..hehe), Irwell Bank Rd (I think), Kim Seng Rd (I think), Havelock Rd, Chin Swee Rd, and finally College Rd...where I had to stop to attend a very very boring briefing on CPE, a requirement to renew our pharmacist licence starting from Sept 2008...while Nur, Jeannie, Fidah (spelt correctly?) and Ivan had tea break at the Houseman canteen...hey...I thought they were supposed to tear down that building in July??!!

Check out my cycling route...

Blue line: riding with Nur, Jeannie, Fidah and Ivan...under the nice warm sun :D
Purple line: riding alone...under the rain :P


Anyway, I went to SP73 said hi to whoever was ard..which was only Ms Wan and Suzanna...also saw Cho and Huda on their way out to top up trolleys...changed up...went to Houseman canteen to grab some food and drink...then off to that boring briefing where I met some ex-colleagues I haven't met for sometime...all of us were so bored...haha :P

After the briefing...oooo...I saw dark skies...it seemed to have rained while I was indoor...anyway, I went back to SP73...say hi...more ppl are ard now...got aunties Seok Khoon, Wendy and Ting Ting, also saw Hong Ngee, Adeline and Mei Ling...then went down to Hemato to say hi to Donabel, Hong Yen and Ching Hui...Kar Wai was there too...hmm...my 2 interviewers...Kar Wai and Adeline are back from their study break...they were not ard the whole of my pre-reg training...

Then gotta go...changed back to shorts...then...oh no...it started drizzling again...anyway, dun care...going home anyway...as I cycle..the rain got heavier...I cycled to Beach Rd...to check out the triathlon gear sales at Base Camp...met Ian and many familiar faces there...from the many races I have participated in...also met...err...forgot her name...the gal from the IBP gym which kops21 goes to..hehe...
Got myself some hammergel and a cycling short ;)

Hmm..the rain kinda stopped when I was indoor...then when I was gg home it started raining again...damn...
Got home, showered...then it's time to head down to HLC for work!!
Today is not a bad day for locum...other than a few busy moments...I was pretty free...hehe..get to do some work ;P

Hmmm...today is my most exciting day for the whole week!! and I just realized I haven't been into the Sgrunners forum the whole day...hehe...

Tomorrow..it's work again at HBF...hopefully it's another slack day...hehe :P

Just saw my email...tennis training is starting again...looks like i'm only gg to get busier and busier!!!

No comments: