Sunday, October 15, 2006

I'm so dead :P

Just realized that I haven't had a closed book test/exam for a long long time...since undergrad times...

Being so used to open book exams...I'm usually quite bochap abt tests/exams...until a day or 2 b4...and I'm still quite confident I'll survive :D

But now I have a closed book test on NMR and MRI tomorrow...I know nuts abt this topic...and I just started looking at the notes yesterday!!! Spent a whole day out yesterday, and the whole morning out today...
Can't believe I had a tennis match this morning, and went for an KR alumni gathering after that...as though I'm so free...not realizing how jialat I'm gg to be if I dun spend more time studying...and worse still...I still dun feel like studying now!!!
I feel so stressed for myself :P

Well...if u find me dead tom...this post will tell u y...wahahah :P

Ok...back to staring at the notes :S

2 comments:

Renohtaram said...

hang in there...and study hard! :)

penguin said...

thanx, renoh ;)