Monday, December 18, 2006

I'm in Penang

I'm in Penang..hehe...since last Fri...and will be back in S'pore on Wed :P

Haven't met up with a lot of my fren's for years...hehe...I'm always such a lazy bum when I get home...everyday just eat, sleep, watch tv, surf internet :D

Well this time round I decided to meet up with some old frens...and one thing in common I found out abt this Penang ppl is...they all work in Intel...or knows a lot of ppl who work in Intel!!! How many ppl did Intel hired??!!

First there's my primary school classmate-cum-swimming-cum-tennis fren, Foong Hooi aka Cabbage aka ba4zao3yu2...haha...long time no see...but still look the same...same goes for her sis, Foong Yen, who happens to be in S'pore now!!
Found out from Foong Hooi so many of our childhood fren...be it from primary school, swimming or tennis are in Intel too!!!

Then there's some my secondary schoolmates...Phaik Choon, Yoon Chee and Lee Ying Ying (there r 3 Ying Ying's in my class at one pt!!) also in Intel...but Ying Ying will be coming to S'pore soon...working so near where I stay somemore...cool...there'll be 2 Ying Ying's in S'pore then...haha...Chua and Lee...if Tan Ying Ying comes back to S'pore from US...it'll be a reunion of the PCGHS class of 1997 Ying Ying's!!! haha :P

Anyway, there r more ppl working in Intel...according to my tennis coach, Francis Su...many of his ex-students are there too!! There's even ppl like Julita...din even know she did IT related stuff :P
Oh ya...Francis has friendster now...haha...check it out here...he's still trying to confirm who created it for him...wahhaha...some mischieveous boy :P

Anyway, now I can't rem who's not in Intel liao...wahaha...except those overseas...like my tennis buddy, Sze Pheh aka prawn yeap :P Still studying medicine in Aussie...
Many tennis players seem to be there too...like Amy, Adrian, Siao Yin, Siao Khee...hehe...
Even my NJ-cum-pharmacy senior, Anne, is gg there soon...she couldn't take wat she's doing here...oops...so if u think S'pore pharmacy is bad...M'sia sounds a lot worse :P

It's still a lot of sleep for me back home...somehow there's this drowsy effect everytime I come back to Penang...haha

Will be back in S'pore soon...just in time b4 Kae Woei leaves...and few other frens come back...like Small Ice...hehe...even Oyster and Vorlacks will be back..yippee...IWA reunion!!

2 comments:

Vorlacks said...

oops... guess there won't be able to join any IWA reunion... i'm still in China!! ahahaha...

penguin said...

wait a minute...aren't u coming later this month? or at least b4 oyster leave s'pore?