Monday, December 11, 2006

Interesting cards

Nothing much has happened last week...besides work :P

The only interesting thing was helping out in an adventure race on Sun...din even know wat time I'm supposed to get to yishun etc...until I got home on Sat nite and called the race organizer...hehe...slept at 2am and woke up at 5.30? *yawnz*

It was fun though...saw the usual faces in adventure races again...and met some of my frens again...like gabriel, evan and lily...and also linda!! She's in the Singapore Women's Everest Team...used to be from KR :)
Also met some new frens like Edmund, Ken and another boy...oops..forgot his name...we were helping in the same area...which was the last station...so had time to go for kopi together b4 proceeding to the station...haha...the race organizer was frantically searching for us :P

Anyway, last thur was my b'day...got some of these interesting cards...actually one is a coaster :P


This is a coaster from michelle...cute heh :D


This is a card from my twin who's now in China...the messenger was supposed to pass me the card on 7 Dec..no earlier, no later..but she din...haha..I'm supposed to send the penguin of death after her :P


This isn't exactly a b'day present...just something my housemate saw when she was on holiday in Brisbane...hehe...sounds like me...except that this is a postcard for AIDS awareness :P

2 comments:

Vorlacks said...

aiyoh... so did the penguin of death actually get the messenger??

penguin said...

i think it wasn't very effective...the messenger is still alive...haha