Saturday, September 24, 2005

4 days to Sri Lanka

It's only 4 days left before I'm leaving for Sri Lanka...

It's been madness the past week...just kept spending all my time in between the chemistry lab...and the med chem lab in pharmacy...

Now Prof Go wants me to start work on my thesis project...slightly more than a week b4 my departure and suddenly I have more work??!!! Oh well...
I'll be working on this project in collaboration with Patrick J. Casey...from Duke University Medical Center...he's also involved in the NUS graduate medical school!! Wah so exciting...gonna be stressful though :S
Anyway, I'll be working on a new target for anticancer therapy...will start off with some computational work...

Then there's my assignment for the "advanced" organic synthesis module I'm taking now...it's 60% of the final grade!!! Just got it yesterday...damn...supposed to be given to us a week ago!!! Have been working on it all day...at least since it's personalized...it's related to my thesis project ;D

So the whole of this week...the only exercise I had was from the tennis training I went for on Thur...supposed to have participated in the Inter Faculty Games for swimmming...400m and 800m free...but was stuck in lab trying to finish my work both days...damn...

This morning I was thinking of gg Ang Mo Kio Town Garden for Unity's nature walk...but alas...I was too lazy...and there's too much work waiting for me to finish....

Tomorrow working at HBF...before that...meeting up with team Chelonia...hehe...they gg Underwater World after that...I dun get to go :(

9 comments:

Renohtaram said...

All the best for your trip! :)

Fd said...

will miss u, penguin! take lots n lots of pics ok! dun forget ur penguin, wanna pass d blue yellow one to me? i'd love to keep them for u during ur stay in india. u can pass him to tlr when he gives u ur trackpants etc2

penguin said...

Fd: wah...penguin coming along with me...u can take care of the black and white one though...hehe :P

penguin said...

renoh: thanks...how was ur trip to india?

Fd said...

black n white one ah? hmmm i like the blue yellow one leh. but ok lor, d black white one also can! :D so later pass to him ok! thank u thank u!!

penguin said...

Fd: wah really ah? haha...anyway i'm gg sri lanka :P

kops21 said...

gonna miss u...sob...sob...

Renohtaram said...

my trip to india went splendidly :) Saw some fantastic old monuments there, but I didn't have a camera...so no pics :(

penguin said...

kops21: u will miss pouncing on me? dun worry...there'll be other animals to pounce on...like sotong??!!
anyway, I will miss u guys too :(