Wednesday, September 28, 2005

TCP at Sri Lanka...Project Chelonia

I'm leaving for Sri Lanka in a few hours time!!! So excited!!!
TCP = turtle conservation project
Chelonia = Latin for turtle...if i'm not mistaken...hehe...can't rem which language lah :P

Will be there from 28 Sept till 11 Oct...so I'm gg to miss the Run-Round Singapore or 2nd Link Bridge Run...too bad...and I'm gg to miss the sgrunners!!!

Anyway, I'm so tired now...been spending too much time rushing all the last minute stuff...oh...did I mention my FYP (Final Year Project...that was early 2004) write-up might be included in a publication...cool...just found out yesterday...that supervisor just caught me in time man!!! Anyway, I did a project on stability of a couple of drugs in seawater...I seem so involved in marine stuff suddenly...haha

Okie...gotta pack up and leave soon...
No blogging til 2 weeks later...ciao!!

3 comments:

oysterix said...

Have a good trip!

Saving turtles?

kops21 said...

gonna miss u....:-(

Muggs said...

we miss the penguin already.