Thursday, September 01, 2005

Tennis

Wow...I haven't played tennis for so long!!!
Last time I played I think was during the SGH tennis tournament...hehe...bullied a bunch of beginners from dept of physiotherapy to get first...which comes with a prize money of $100...first time play tournament win got prize money...last time play all those Junior Closed tournament only get medal/trophy...even SUKMA, AUG etc is medals only...all those medals I got for being in the team and sitting down cheering for my team mates...hehe

Anyway, finally joined the IVP gals again today...no more IVP games though...only got inter-club doubles this sem...which the gals always never train for since it's getting near exam time...hehe...

Hmm...but my injured left wrist is not good for tennis...can't really play backhand :( Shall see how my wrist feels tomorrow...before I decided whether to continue playing with them or stop for the time being...I got delayed reaction when it comes to injury...

Oh ya...I joined the swim team yesterday too...only got 3 gals yest...including me...I din swim much though...got there abt half hour late...so just swam abt 1k, kick 500m, then sprint 2x15m and 2x25m...that's the end...hehe...slack...

Such exciting week...tomorrow...gg Republic Poly for some talk on turtles...

Then this Sat is NB aquathlon, Sun is Mizuno Wave Run :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once I recovered...must teach me tennis k?

penguin said...

haha...ok...i'm a lousy teacher btw...played for too long...so just know how to pick up racket and whack...hehe