Wednesday, August 31, 2005

NB Real Run results!

The Real Run results are out...but it takes quite long to load the site though...must be too many ppl trying to access at the same time...

Here are the sites...
Men's Open
Women's Open

Eh..not too sure abt the results for the other categories...

I did quite well...59:33, which puts me at 74th placing out of 948 who completed :D...btw, the placing they gave is based on gun time...not net time! I think those who received medals on that day are based on gun time too...no wonder my fren was complaining to me abt net time and gun time...din really catch her then as she was in a rush to leave too...

Anyway, my gun time is 1:00:06 instead of the 1:00:00 I saw on the clock...wonder why...*scratch head*

Some stats among those who completed the run...

Women's open (n=947)
Range = 41:31-2:09:37
Median = 1:17:33

Men's open (n=3058), includes those with bib no starting with MO and HT
Range = 34:19-2:05:18
Median = 1:03:24

2 comments:

Muggs said...

my timing is crappy... :(

penguin said...

muggs: why crappy?? wat were u aiming for?