Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter long weekend

It was quite a good long weekend...very WA...but still good :P

Very WA 'cos...I worked on Fri and Sat...then Sun...feeling lost...I went to the lab...hehe ;)

But still good 'cos I had plenty of sleep...slept by ard 11 the past couple of days...think i'll sleep early again today...hehe
Also went for a run/swim on Sat morning...then today had dinner with my twin and shopped at Carrefour..hehe...also met TLR and Fd at Plaza Sing :D

Talking abt twin...I was told my "brother" came to look for me at TPY on Fri evening after I left work...who was that huh?

3 comments:

Vorlacks said...

wahaha.... twins photo up on my blog!

btw although i've been to TPY quite often recently, its always been to the ulu area. and the fringe of central. definitely didn't step into any pharmacy...

penguin said...

i know...besides, at that time u have ur alibi at suntec rite? hehe...

Vorlacks said...

yah!!

haha, i was reading in suntec.

actually city hall mrt station...