Friday, April 14, 2006

WA week

I shall dedicate this week to WA...wahahha...

All I have done so far...is work work work...so WA man!!!

Spent so many hours working in the lab from Mon to Thur...
Had to escape the lab on Thur afternoon just to avoid my super enthusiatic supervisor from coming up with new things for me to do :P
Ended s t u d y-ing in TPY library...for a t e s t...wahaha!!!

Today is Good Friday....and I'm working...at TPY2...wahaha...
...and I managed to get so much done today...finished marking my lab reports, prepared for presentation, t e s t and synthesis reports...blah blah blah...

Woohoo...so WA!!!

...and tomorrow I'm working again...yippee...
Might go for a swim in the morning...provided the weather doesn't look so sian like the past few days...I dun like rainy days...love sunny days!!!

Sun...dun need to work...suddenly I feel lost...
Wat shld I do...play hard or work hard??

No comments: