Friday, April 28, 2006

End of synthesis break

Oh man...just when I thought I could take a break from handling and breathing all those solvents and watever carcinogenic stuff...my boss wants me to continue with my synthesis again...

That's in addition to the computer work with the molecular modelling software, HPLC analysis of my previous compounds...and some boring statistical analysis...*yawnz*
Did I mention that HPLC without an autosampler sucks...it's such a waste of time man...having to be there to inject each sample :P

Oh ya...we also have to write weekly reports now...oh man...like I have so much time...

Well...at least I had a pretty good week so far...finished all my test...err..for this month...and accompanied my housemate, Feei, for the JP Morgan Chase Corporate Challenge yest...followed by meeting up with another fren :)

...and I'm gg diving this weekend...yippee...
Perhentian, here I come!!!

No comments: