Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Twins

I think I mentioned abt my twin b4 rite?

Well...we decided to take photos again...after our recent hair cut....

Photos taken while we were in his L.A.B on Sunday...well...we needed a break from work...so that's wat we did...
Someone actually thought we were brothers...haha...ya...brothers...NOT brother/sister :p


This one was taken when we were having dinner...

In the L.A.B.


We figured with a white background...we can use it as our passport photo too :D


Err...got punished...we were supposed to be doing work...


Trying to act cool...I failed...and the camera ran out of battery...another time I guess...

Photos taken during a dinner at Suntec yesterday...I'm too busy and lazy to write abt it...u can find out more at Vorlacks' blog

3 comments:

Vorlacks said...

wahaha... white background can photoshop. then can have twins travelling the world!!

let's go visit boss!!

Anonymous said...

actualli hor...

the 2 of u ...more like couple lah...:)

Renohtaram said...

the resemblance is uncanny...