Sunday, April 02, 2006

Still high on work...

Wahaha...yesterday I was deciding wat to do in the afternoon...
Whether to go S..C..H..O..O..L (it's a taboo word...dun say it out) to try out a synthesis...or to stay at home and prepare for presentation...or to go for the charity swim training...

Guess wat I did in the end...

Morning went to play tennis as planned...however reluctantly...
Played a pretty brainless match...practically din think where I was directing the ball to...anywhere in the court is fine...wahahaha...
So as expected...I lost...wahahaha...score doesn't look bad though...6-4, 6-4...although my opponent wasn't all that great too...hehe...definitely a beatable opponent...but without training...errr...since the beginning of the year...and my totally couldn't care less attitude...how to win??!!!!

After that...got home and had lunch...and off I go to S..C..H..O..O..L...hehe...
Started an overnight reaction...
Cleared up some unfinished work...
Then left the L..A..B (another taboo word?)...

I went for the swimming training...wahahaha...it's at the NUS pool...
Swam slightly more than 2km...

Then went for dinner with Vorlacks and E Hunt...

Now I'm at his L..A..B
Preparing for my presentation...after I finish this posting...wahahaha

So looks like I din have to make any decision after all...

Yippee...IUWA work4!!!

4 comments:

Vorlacks said...

hmm... should come up with a list of taboo words lah. if not accidentally say them out.

like L E C T U R E, S C H O O L

penguin said...

hmm...idea..
why dun u do that instead?
whahahaha...

btw, do u think P.R.E.S.E.N.T.A.T.I.O.N shld be a taboo word also...it's not only done in S.C.H though...working adults also have to do it...
so wat say u?

oysterix said...

That is a good idea. I think we need to do some form of international harmonisation on taboo words. Let's say "International Council of Harmonisation of Taboo words"

www.ichtw.org

PS: Presentation is ok, imo

Vorlacks said...

yup i think presentation is ok also.

so only S C H O O L specific words are taboo lah.

so does the website allow for users to register taboo words?