Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Bah kut teh and dumplings...

Working in the evening today...decided to cook myself lunch and dinner...maybe can have supper after work too ;)

Woke up early in the morning and went to the market...hehe...feel so "aunty"...
Bought meat, vege and prawn...gg to cook bah kut teh and make some dumpling...wah...so exciting!!!

Check out the raw materials and the final outcome...



the raw materials...pork ribs, minced pork and prawn...



the outcome...very oily bah kut teh...the uncle told me he gave me the leaner parts already!!



...and the dumplings...contains minced meat, prawn, garlic and chives...yummy!!

No vege though...I'm a meat person...just the opposite of the oyster who's trying to turn vegetarian...hehe
Anyway, shall stir-fry some vege I bought just now for dinner later..

Oh...the rice is cooked...time to eat ;)

1 comment:

oysterix said...

Wah...nice food. Can send some over? hehe