Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Day out cycling

Working in the evening again today...and since my comp is not ard...decided to do something that'll kill plenty of time to help with my "withdrawal"...hehe

I cycled all the way to the PA sea sports club at ECP...that's where the I'll be staying for the sea sports camp ;) Thinking of cycling there tmrw...

Check out the route I took...the whole route is abt 25km...think I cycled part of the OSIM triathlon route...
Hmmm...looks like the streetdirectory website is not working...shall post the route later...

Anyway, I'm quite tired now...shall rush home after work to watch CSI and then it's time to sleep *yawnz*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi,

this is raffy. i will be part of the philippine delegates that will have a friendly tournament with your group. i was reading your blog and noticed that you're also into cycling. by any chance, are you also a triathlete? are you going to join the osim? The reason i am asking this question is because i am also going to compete in the OSIM 2005 with my Javellin Team mates.

Raffy Guillermo
rafael.guillermo@up.edu.ph