Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Chelonia - Day 14 (11 Oct) Home sweet home

After a 3 plus hr nap in the plane...we arrived at Changi airport at 6.30am...I was still a bit stoned then...but definitely better than at the beginning of the flight...

Some of us were faster...got our luggage...then Ryal and I left first by taxi...he dropped me of at st michael's first...

The moment I got home...dumped my bags on the floor...changed into shorts....then back to dreamland...with plenty of stuffed toys sharing my bed...even Mei2's Pinky, graduate bear, Apollo and Athena are on my bed...dun care just sleep...big Tigger is my bolster...hehe

When I reached...I think only Mei2 has left for work...but Siow Feei and Wei Lee are still in their room...din see them...in fact I din see them the whole day as I slept early that night...

In the afternoon, I went to the university health and wellness center to see a doc...who gave me cloxacillin 250 q6h and fucicort to be applied bd...

After that hanged ard in the lab for a while...then went for lecture...then go home..eat dinner...zzzzzz

No comments: