Saturday, March 25, 2006

Another week...

Another week has passed...so wat have I accomplished???

I managed to stay away from synthesis!!! Haha...

Just did some NMR, mass spec to confirm the identity of some of the previously synthesized compound...
A couple of days spent at the chemistry analytical lab doing my TA duty...

Then Thur and Fri...I din even go to school :D
Doesn't mean I din do any work though... :P

Firstly, I cooked some pasta and yam rice to last for a few meals...hehe...


Yammy yam rice

Also managed to get a fren to change my bicycle tire from a 2 inch mountain bike one to a 1 inch one...so now I have a hybrid :D
Not rich enough to get a road bike lah :P
Besides I'm not riding regularly enough to justify the need for a better bike :P

Before...


After...


I also went to TTSH to visit Buckies and Peisan on Fri...and at the same time get my final Hep A and B jabs...the previous nurse was so much better at giving jabs man...
Dun rem my arm aching at all the last time :P

Other than that...the rest of the time was spent on tidying up, preparing for presentations, tests etc etc...in front of the tv...haha...I'm very restless w/o a tv switched on in front of me...when I'm doing this kinda boring work :P

Today...went to YCK for the interclub singles league against S'pore Cricket Club...b4 that went to the AMK driving center...with housemate, Feei...to book a test date for basic theory...so that can convert our M'sian driving licence ;)
Housemate now planning to get a car soon?!!! Yippee :D

Tennis wasn't great...only played one game...not one set...but one miserable game...b4 it started raining cats and dogs...with lightning...
Shucks...gotta postpone the match to next Sat...wasted so much time man...hope boss dun fire me from WA :P

It was supposed to be a perfectly planned day...
morning do my own work at home...
noon go AMK driving center...and have lunch
after that play tennis...and shower
then night go work at TPY...

In the end...had to come home first...b4 gg to work...sianz...waste time again :P

It was a pretty busy time at work...with a super irritating customer's who called twice...to find out whether someone has come by to buy something or not...wah liao...wat kinda service r u expecting now...can't u just call that person and ask...ask me how would I know :P

Anyway, tomorrow is s'pore biathlon day...hmmm...followed by lecture in the afternoon...so I'm following boss' advice...gg to play hard and work hard tom :D

7 comments:

Vorlacks said...

how come no photo of the pasta??

btw i thought yam rice is darker coloured?

hmmm... better not look too much. later drool and spoil my laptop...

penguin said...

i purposely dun wanna add so much soy/oyster sauce...i take enough salty food from outside :P
food i cook r usually quite blend ;)

penguin said...

Btw, pasta photos are meant for ur blog only...how could i post it here :P

Vorlacks said...

hahaha yah hor. i should name my blog the pasta blog.

but there's other food also lah so maybe just call it the foodie blog.

btw outside food really quite jialat. sigh... should cook more. but WA lah. how?

oysterix said...

I think you can start taking food shots for kopitiams brudder...makes me drool each time...haha

So when is our next meeting?

penguin said...

vorlacks: oh no...means i can't post any food photo here liao...
ok ok... next time shall pass them to u :P

oyster: so u r now 6hrs behind only rite? we have meeting at 2am (S'pore time) instead lor...i think can watch "friends" on channel 5 at the same time...multitask!!!
U decide wat day lah...u boss mah ;P

Vorlacks said...

haha kopitiam photos... not bad i can take alr then print on the sign boards!! hmm... hungry alr leh thinking abt food.. haha...

so meeting how? wat's the agenda?