Saturday, March 04, 2006

Weekly update again

Hehe...been too busy lately...nothing very interesting happened anyway...

Have been in the lab all day again...somehow with our boss missing, we spend even more time in the lab...

Din go lab last Sun since I had to work...

Mon and Wed I went for life saving course at night...been wanting to do that since undergrad time...but somehow...never did...
Then last Aug after the mass swim...almost signed up for it...but was really busy preparing for my trip to Sri Lanka...end up din sign up...
Recently someone from Trifam was asking abt it...so that's how I end up taking the course...

Tue I ponteng school...haha...went for pharmacist training in the morning...then instead of gg school after that...I went home instead :P
Din plan to do any lab work mah...why go to school when u can do ur work at home :P
Besides I was working that night at TSP...which is nearer to my home than school ;)

Thu...tried a new synthesis...involving the Suzuki reaction...one of the chemical just arrived the day b4...
Let's hope the yield is not too bad...reported yield is only 50% :(
That afternoon I went to visit my boss again...since Sheau Mey wanted to visit her...she jio me along...was at her place for 3 hours!!!
That day I finally got home earlier then the rest of my housemates...that has not happened for a very long time...wat to do...I'm a workaholic...
Intended to sleep early that nite...but ended up fixing our washing machine and setting up our Singnet broadband...previously using Starhub...but Singnet cheaper now..hehe...and I always preferred Singtel...
Anyway, slept quite late again :P

Fri..finally slept early...and woke up pretty late on today...hehe...
Worked at HBF in the afternoon...

Tomorrow...back to mad chemist mode...go lab in the morning...afternoon got lecture ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you should have more comments; yours is a fun site; couldn't find that one photo (your most recent photo, today is march 4); keep on blogging!!

I like your shorthand, "din" for didn't, etc. Huggles, the herb