Sunday, March 12, 2006

"Deadlines"

Wow...I think I have a lot of important deadlines, test etc coming up this month or next man!!

1) Meeting with my ang mo supervisor on 28 Mar...need to present wat I have accomplished so far...
2) PR5212 (Advanced Med Chem module) continual assessment...one will probably be this month and the other next month
3) PR5212 presentation...2nd week of April
4) Seminar module presentation...shld be sometime next month...
5) PhD conversion exam (written)...shld be sometime next month i guess
6) PhD conversion exam (oral presentation)...not sure when will that be yet...hopefully b4 next sem starts?

That would be at least 3 presentations to prepare for within this 2 months..or rather this 1 1/2 month...and 3 test/exam too...if I dun include the life-saving (LS123) test I have to take sometime next month too!!!

Oh ya...I'm sure gg to be involved in the tennis inter-club singles league too...but wonder why no news so far...shld be starting next weekend...hmmm...

OMG it's gg to be madness...
Wonder if I have missed out anything...

Think I gotta attend more workaholic anonymous sessions liao :P
I have totally gone out of hand...almost wu2 yao4 ke3 jiu4 (direct translation from mandarin: no medicine to save me) liao!!!

8 comments:

Vorlacks said...

hmm... no medicine can save huh?

how abt Vitamin S(leep)?

heard that a daily dose of Vitamin S will cure the Workaholic Syndrome very fast...

in fact, want faster results just overdoes everyday!!

Anonymous said...

penguin...

take care ...
u r so busy....
all the best to ur upcoming tests/
exams/presentations ...:)

kops21 said...

u need to grab a boy friend and squeeze the hell out of him to destress....:(

oysterix said...

Good for you! Work is good and good to work!

penguin said...

vorlacks: vitamin S ah...i can't find in the pharmacy leh?

btw, WA boss say we can't sleep too much lor...later kena sacked...

penguin said...

tiwazz and kops21: thanx :D

i'll just squeeze my big tigger :P

penguin said...

oyster: wah boss...haven't seen u for so long...
heng i'm writing abt work here...

see...vorlacks wants to con me into taking vitamin S lor...

Vorlacks said...

I'm not slacking here... Just here to encourage fellow WA members to work!!

wahaha...