Sunday, March 05, 2006

Guess wat I've found

Arrive in lab at 9 plus today...and guess wat I've found...

I shall not post the photo I have taken here...
Instead...here's a link to the photo...

Caution: Dun open the link if u get squirmy with gross stuff

Btw, the thing is still moving and making a lot of noise right in front of the fumehood I'm working at!!! Ahhhhhh.....grosssssssss.....

By 12 noon...it has shifted to this position...
Check it out here....

I sure hope it doesn't disappear tomorrow...

Oh shucks...it's gone...
It was still there when I left to get the lecture venue ready at 1.45pm...when I came back during the break at 3pm...it's gone...OMG...where is it now??!!
Here's wat's left...

5 comments:

Buckies said...

oh gross! was dat somebody's pet?? why didn't anybody catch it???

penguin said...

Nobody pet...just everyone's pest...
Did think of using chloroform to kill it...or since I have KCN...could have used that too...but alas it's too late...

Anyway, I think someone from OED (Office of Estate and Development) will come back and get rid of it...but again...too late liao??

Vorlacks said...

lucky i haven't seen any in my lab.

if i do, maybe i'll build a high voltage trap!!

Renohtaram said...

how come there's a peanut left in the last pic?

penguin said...

renoh: that's a good question...i was also wondering...