Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Adopted penguin!!!

Scroll down and check out my adopted penguin...penguin...aiya...too lazy to come up with another name lah...anyway, I have chosen it's color to resemble my "Penguin" the cute little soft toy that's my avatar :D

U can play with penguin by clicking on it...hehe...scroll down and check it out!!!

U can also go adopt another pet at bunnyhero labs...

Or u can check out my fren's (Buckies) pet, Xiaozhu, at her blog...dun forget to clean and feed Xiaozhu after playing with it, k? hehe

Meanwhile I'm still waiting for Oyster to adopt a pet :P
Otherwise I'll just have to keep spamming his shoutbox when I'm stressed :P

Fd: Got spider leh...u must adopt it!!! :D

Kops21: Got tiger...u want to adopt??!! :P

4 comments:

oysterix said...

Wah your penguin is a bit far down to scroll to man...i think its getting lonely below....I think I like the hedgehog

penguin said...

ok lah...i move it up so that everyone can see it, k? hehe

Buckies said...

Wah ...so now MORE pple will come and torture my Xiaozhu!?!

penguin said...

buckies: oops...maybe not many ppl read my blog lah...so dun need to worry so much...hehe :P