Tuesday, November 08, 2005

STRESSED...

Why m I stressed? The exam for the organic synthesis module is in 2 weeks time and I'm so lost at lecture today...die lah ;p gotta start panicking liao ;p

Wat did I do yesterday? Nothing constructive!!! Spent so much time in the forum while I was in school...thinking of doing some work while i'm at the pharmacy...but guess wat???

When I arrived at TPY at abt 5 to six...thinking I still have a bit of time to rush up and get my dinner..;but to my horror (haha...exaggerate a bit ;p)..there was no pharmacist ard but a lot of customers waiting!!
Germaine, where r u? Wat u worked morning shift when ur partner not ard?? Boss initially asked me to go at 7 or earlier if poosible...wat if I go at 7? No pharmacist for 2.5hrs? Ur norditropin customer is gg to complain lor...he came ard six leh ;p
I also wanna complain that there was no mention abt any norditropin customer coming ;p will write abt that later...

Let's go in chronological order wat happened when I stepped into the dispensary...
My first customer wanted 3 diff P only items...it's just my luck that those 3 had to be in 3 different locked cabinets!!! TPY cabinet damn hard to unlock one leh...jialat...took so long trying and trying..can't rem which key liao somemore...correct key also not necessarily can open the first time one leh ;p

At least after unlocking those...easier for me to serve the next 2 customers...
3rd customer came with a signed order...luckily wat she wanted was in one of the 3 opened cabinet..phew...

Then received some stock from supplier..had a very short break..when soon tat came by to ibt something..

Then the first prescription came...the Rx was for vastarel...hmm...gotta unlock another cabinet..nvm...customer wanted 3 months supply..sure no problem...4 full bottles and count another 30...sounds simple except that...the customer wanted me to check whether the 'full' bottles actually have 60 in all them...siao liao..
Luckily after I finished preparing label etc...she said she'll go home and count herself..if any shortage she'll come back...heng ah...she must have seen the queue behind her...initially she asked me to serve another customer first...shld be faster...but that other customer was my norditropin case!!! Luckily I decided to proceed with hers first...phew..

Then that norditropin case...luckily i remember Oyster telling that norditropin got some different procedure one...if not...i might have charged the customer twice the amt? unlikely..customer sure complain...i would just have wasted more time :P
Anyway, first thing..call Germaine...dunno wat to do lah..but guess wat...her phone is at home but she's not!!! Alamak...looks like gotta call Soon Tat liao...always bug him...so paiseh...somemore he's not working at TPY anymore and he's on leave for reservist!!! Sorry man, Soon Tat...
Anyway, thanks to Soon Tat I managed to settle that norditropin...but careless me...go and copy the wrong code...customer ended up paying slightly more...
Aiya...why PM one price, Easi-Pos one price...then when PA told me cashier side gave another price...i thought just follow cashier side...I was so busy then...and customer din make a big fuss somemore...so din double check...until customer's wife called back saying he got charged more than usual!!! Oops...sorry...Germaine u gotta handle the problem :P

After that...customer one by one keep me busy until almost 8pm!!!
In between...Nur appeared...queuing up along with the customers...just to pass me the pledge card for the "SWCT-Hearts...cycling for pleasure...cycling for charity" event which will be on 10,11 Dec...we r raising funds for St Andrew's Autism Center...anyone wants to donate? hehe :P
Anyway, I was so busy..din get to catch up with Nur...she's gg for bike trip to KL liao...won't be seeing her til 2 weeks later...sorry man, Nur...catch up with u another time, k :D

Finally at 8pm...I managed to get my dinner...after that..it was still rather busy..but not so bad liao...I even had an export sales...first time doing that at TPY...so today I had signed order, prescription and export sales...wow!
Anyway, managed to finish my dinner in slightly over one hour...haha :P
I was eating snake in the forum at the same time mah :P

Today...I finally did something more constructive...got to school at abt 10.30am..and spent the whole morning at the library...going through my CM5221 notes until abt 12.30...
After that..went back to the lab..then waste time again liao :P

Wasted plenty of time dunno doing wat...until time for lecture...
Lecturer tried to give us an idea wat to expect for the exams by giving us examples of synthetic steps with missing reagent/product...wah...jialat...dunno how to do anything...he go through...i also blur blur...panick!!
Looks like this 2 weeks gotta work harder liao...luckily it's open book...but still need to work hard man...otherwise open book also dunno where to find answer :P

Ok..gotta limit the time I spend surfing net...esp at the sgrunner's forum liao :P

4 comments:

oysterix said...

Hehe...the trick with the glasswindows is the before you turn the key, u have to push the key up a bit then turn! Then you will be able to get it right each time..instead of fiddling with it with aplenty customers looking behind u...not so good...hehe

Yeah..should try to ask G to schedule the Norditropin pickups when she is there. Usualy, I pre-print the labels so the locum can just check the identify and pass it to the customer when they come. No need for locum to type anything... Much easier...can suggest to G.

penguin said...

Oyster: Thanx for the tip on the glass windows...hehe...luckily that first customer was very nice lah ;)

Anyway, our fren still a bit blur lah...suddenly partner on leave so she a bit kelam kabut...anyway, i can suggest ur way to her :D

I did rem u said locum din really have to do it one...that's y i was shocked when i saw the Rx...hehe!!!

Anonymous said...

penguin,

stay away fr the forum n focus on
ur coming exams lah...
see u panick here n there...

u r ban fr sgrunners for the next 2 wks....:)

penguin said...

tiwazz: okok...next time u see me in the forum...ask me to GET OUT, k? haha..