Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire

The movie is here...finally...but as usual...during exam times :P
Remembered watching the Chamber of Secrets few days b4 my last paper in my third year...i think...it was open book exam...and my fav...med chem :D So I figured I can afford to go relax for a couple of hours...hehe...
Well I definitely enjoyed myself...I'm quite sure that exam went quite well too :)

Anyway, this time round...another open book exam next tue...but...hmm...maybe i'll watch the show after my exam lah :P Organic synthesis isn't exactly my cup of tea...and the lecturer is too smart...he thinks everything is simple...oh man...

Oh well...here's a quiz on Harry Potter...Wat's ur Harry Potter alter ego?

You scored as Severus Snape. Well you're a tricky one aren't you? Nobody quite has you figured out and you'd probably prefer it stayed that way. That said you are a formidable force by anyone's reckoning, but there is certainly more to you than a frosty exterior and a bitter temper.

Severus Snape

75%

Hermione Granger

70%

Harry Potter

70%

Albus Dumbledore

70%

Ron Weasley

65%

Remus Lupin

65%

Lord Voldemort

60%

Sirius Black

60%

Ginny Weasley

60%

Draco Malfoy

55%

Your Harry Potter Alter Ego Is...?
created with QuizFarm.com

No comments: