Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Exam is over!!

Yay!! Exam is over!!
Damn difficult paper...but who cares...it's OVER!!
Besides 70% of the marks have been decided before I even took the paper today :P

Tomorrow is harry potter day...with Sgrunners...yay

So wat shld I do today?
Hmm...thought of running home from school today...but stupid rain *!@#$%^*
Maybe I can go Beach Rd and get the deuter bag I was planning to get...these days keep raining...dun think my old one can hold up well man...

I've gotta go for a run again one of these days...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeh!happy for u that exam is finally over!u cld let ur hair down and perform all the penguin grooves that u want!

Enjoy urself!I'm sure there are million of things u wld like to do right now!;)

daisiki

penguin said...

hehe...thanx ;)

i think i'm busier now leh...hehe...working on my project everyday...
i seem to enjoy being busy all the time though...maybe i'm a workaholic...like an oyster fren of mine...maybe gotta join workaholic anonymous soon!!!