Saturday, August 27, 2005

Busy saturday

Yesterday was a boring day...except for the Chem Safety Test...which I hope I passed!!! If not, no transponder for me :(
...I was home alone last night too...wonder wat time my housemate came back...no sign of her when I slept at 11.30pm...

Today...I woke early again...this time for a nature walk with the participants of the upcoming YEP trip to Sri Lanka in Sept...it's a turtle conservation trip...so our leader organized some nature related type of activities every weekend for us...team bonding sessions :D Time is pretty limited liao...
Anyway, today's walk was a Bukit Timah Reserve...we walked at the cycling path...supposed to head towards Dairy Farm but I think we cut short a lot because of the many stops we made :)
We also checked out the visitor center to get some ideas on how to set up something similar for tourists visiting the turtle conservation site in Sri Lanka ;)
Merey, our team leader, brought her little boy, Reef (I wonder if it's spelled this way)...but she name him after coral reef...since she's a nature lover ;) Reef has a bear called Coral...hehe...Reef is so cute...but rather quiet though...couldn't get him to say hello to us in the morning...but after 3 hrs of warming up...after we had lunch and were about to go our separate ways...he waved and said goodbye to us...hehe....food does miracle!!! ;)
The other participants I met today were Hang Chong (the facilitator), Jasmine and Swee Yin (not sure abt the spelling)...whom I have met during our first meeting last last Thursday...and Ryal (interesting name hor?), Jacqueline, Ismawati and Kenneth...some of whom might not be gg Sri Lanka...but nice to have met them today :D


A group photo we took near the quarry...can't see the quarry in the photo though :P
From left: Kenneth, Ismawati, Swee Yin behind me, Jasmine, Jacqueline, Merey and Reef, Rwal and Hang Chong


After that, I went to NUS for a really quick shower...then I headed down to Jurong West to work...wow...the pharmacy is not easy to find when it's surrounded by pasar malam!!!
The first 2.5 hours, I had a pre-reg with me...he's really talkative...I feel thirsty for him!!! He just can't stop talking...whether it's to the customer or to me or the other staff...
After the pre-reg left, it's pretty much peace and quiet...not much customers...until tiwazz came :) thanx for visiting :D Chat with him for a while...then shake leg...then have dinner...then come back and shake leg til 9.30pm...then go home...got home at almost 11pm!!! Sianz...take so long to get home...dun like :P

I noticed JRW keeps very little POM items...even the P only items abit weird...no dextromethorphan syrup or tablets??!!! No stock is it or I blind??? No Durotuss expectorant also...ppl come with phlegmy cough...dun want Robitussin DM or separate mucolytic and cough suppressant...wat do I do? hehe...I was taking the Durotuss expectorant...taste weird man...Grenadine flavour...wat the heck is that?

Anyway, shall sleep soon...NB real run tomorrow morning!!! so excited!!!

No comments: