Monday, August 29, 2005

Vaccinations

In preparation for the upcoming YEP trip to Sri Lanka, I had to take some vaccinations...since the last time I took any jab was 5 years ago for Hep B and more than 10 years ago for all other jabs which I can't rem...only rem BCG because of the scar...hehe ;)

Got poke 4 times today!! First poke to draw blood to test for Hep B antibody...then followed by 3 consecutive pokes...2 on the left arm, 1 on the right...tetanus, typhoid and Hep B...
Now my left arm is aching...must be the tetanus jab...hate that achy feeling man!!!

Tomorrow morning gg Sentosa to run with Jayce...wonder how far I can run with this achy arm...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

penguin,

dont forget to catch the movie documentary "march with the penguins" @ the cinemas...

:)

penguin said...

ya i wanna watch...but is it in English?
When i checked last sat's paper...i only found french and another language?!!!

Anonymous said...

french wif english subtitles...
the other one will be in mandarin..
need kaki let me noe...
none of my fenz will be interested in this one...

:)