Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Destress

Just handed in my CM5221 organic synthesis assessment yesterday...shall destress now and update my blog :)

I have not been very physically active since I started school!!! If not for all the races I'm participating in this month and next...I think I won't be running/swimming/cycling 2-3 times a week (inclusive of the race!!)

Sunday, 21 August

Sun...spent all day at home trying to finish my CM5221 assessment...I only went out to get dinner!!! Oh man...
In the end I din finish it...even with the help of Xi Kai's answers...hmmm...I'm sure gg to die in the exam!!!
At night I finished up the 2 (out of 8) safety videos I have to watch for the safety test this Fri...pretty much common sense :D

Monday, 22 August

Mon...went to school to work on my ligand for the docking project...I dun like to use Linux computer...not very user-friendly leh...
Then tried to finish my CM5221 assessment AGAIN!! Some questions I really dunno how to do lah...
Anyway, monday was all mugging, working, watching CM2121 webcast at night...and...err...surfing the sgrunner's forum...*oops*

Tuesday, 23 August

Tue...spent the whole morning and early afternoon at home...STILL finishing up my CM5221 assessment and watched CM2121 webcast...
Wanted to go school for lunch...but it started raining!!! If not for the lecture in the evening...I wouldn't have gone to school...but...oh well...
Another lecture where I realized I still have so much more to learn for organic synthesis...haiz...at least everyone thought his assignment was difficult...but the lecturer kept reminding us that we r supposed to be taking the "advanced" organic synthesis module...hehe...he can be quite amusing ;)

Oh...and on my way back...when I was boarding the bus...I banged my injured left wrist on the door!!! OOOOOOOUUCH!!! Looks like my left wrist is gg to be permanently injured :(

Wednesday, 24 August

Got to school early this morning to prepare more ligands on InsightII and dock them on HER2 receptor using Autodock...ah...my ligands and receptor are on different directories...cannot dock them...wat Linux command can I use to move a file from one directory to another?? In the end, I just resave the ligand file in the correct directory...shall find out how to move files another day...

Alright my ligands can dock nicely on the receptor...but it seem to dock at my other parts of the receptor too...hmm...gotta check with Dr Jois how to proceed next...today is his busy day...check with him tomorrow then :)

Came home early...then when for a short run...St Michael's Rd, Jln Tenteram, Jln Bahagia, Jln Rajah, Ah Hood Rd...then back...and I ran up to the 9th floor...actually it's more of walking lah...



Now I shall go back to my work...

No comments: