Tuesday, August 02, 2005

"Run together session" at ECP

Been busy the last few days...

Had our second "run together session" at ECP last Sunday...
Again I woke up early...had breakfast...then cycled to ECP...took only slightly more than half an hour to reach carpark C2...
When I reached there, TLR, carine, taz, kay and muggs were there already...then came "not" brokenrunner...hehe...Fd sabo me...din come :P She was busy lah...

Since everyone was running, I decided to run with them to Fort Rd and back to carpark C2...then I'll continue cycling the whole route again to check out the distance...hey sounds like duathlon...but reversed...cycle run cycle..hehe

The distance from Fort Rd to carpark C2 is 3km...so I ran abt 6km...then from carpark C2 till the end of the running/cycling path was abt 8km...I took the cycling path from carpark C2 to the end...then waited for the sgrunners...and cycled back behind them on the running path...like some support vehicle...except them I'm not giving them any support...haha :P

After the run/cycle, everyone washed up except me...since I'm already dry and I'm gg to get sweaty again when I cycle back home...then we had bfast at McDonald's again :)



Then it's time to head home again...decided to use a route which I can use to run from home to Marine Parade for the Unity Naturewalk recee this morning...it's abt 8+km...

So the distance/time I clocked was...
10k cycle, 6km run, 22km cycle, 1hr bfast, 10km cycle...hee

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, envy , i really wish I was there to join you guys for the 21km run .. he he

penguin said...

check out forum to see when we run :)

think they r gg for the NB training run this sun...and some for the MR25 run at macritchie in the afternoon...

Me? working :(

Fd said...

penguin! im sooo sorry! i tot u wudnt b coming! aiyoyo i was busy lah dear. d only time i hav for hsework is sunday! i cant afford to leave n stack up my workload n mess till next wkend. sorry ah darling penguin!!!