Friday, July 08, 2005

Back to work...

I haven't work for 10 days...
No assignment for me...guess not many pharmacist taking leave with all the training gg on...
Maybe I would have been working last sat if I din participate in the OSIM triathlon since a lot of pharmacists attending the PSS Congress...oh well...

So I have been cycling ard a lot and watching movie or sleeping at home...*oink* Doubt I'll have the luxury of time when I go back to NUS next month...shall treasure all this free time now ;)

Today it's back to work...at PUNGGOL...luckily I stay along the North East Line...but this morning I went to attend the pharmacist training at Great World first...I dun really have to attend it...but I'm boliao!!! It was quite interesting though...but that guy talked too much...I only managed to attend 1/3 of his presentation before I left for work ;p

Now I'm back home...having my yummy salad...containing potato, egg, green apple, orange, grapes, tomatoes, tuna, cashew nuts and bacon bits...with thousand island!!! It's now 4 plus and it's my lunch!!!

Wonder if I shld go play underwater hockey later...it looks like it's gonna rain!!! Sianz...

No comments: