Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Enrolment

Woke up early today...this time not for some running event...but for the enrolment exercise at NUS for my graduate studies...
It was still drizzling when I wanted to leave...sianz...

Anyway, the enrolment exercise was at LT28...spent more than an hour there...just waiting and waiting!!!
Now I have my new matric card :)



After enrolment I went to Dept of Chem to find out wat I have to do next...they gave me some papers which includes my orientation schedule next Wed to Fri...whoa...it's full of talks...plenty on safety...chemicals are dangerous...hehe...dun play play with me hor...I got access to dangerous chemicals soon :P

Then I went to Dept of Pharm to look for my supervisor, Prof Go...hmm...I haven't been doing any reading or research on the project she has suggested for me...school haven't start mah...
She got the lab tech to get me my very own table and locker...woohoo...for the first time I have my own desk in school!!! Never had one at work b4 also...
Hehe...but she wants me to read up more on my project...febrifugine, a drug which has antimalarial properties...instead of the Patricia Cornwell, Tom Clancy or Harry Potter I have been reading...hehe

Well, now that I have my password to access the NUS digital library...dun really have any excuse to not look up for more journals...sighz...but school haven't started yet!!! Oh well...that's wat u get for getting such an "siao on" supervisor...

Wanted to go swim afer that...but it was still drizzling...super sianz!!!
Had lunch with some of ppl at the med chem lab...then I left for Outram...go renew my blood at the blood bank!!! Then I went to visit some ppl at the satellite pharmacy 73 and the DPIC (drug and poisons information center...call them at 64239119 if u have any drug or poisoning problems...hehe...they are open to public 24 hours...I'm serious!)

Came home after that...it was almost 5pm liao...thinking of gg to the Mizuno Warehouse sales at Ruby Industrial Complex at Tannery Road...near my place ;) but it's until 5pm only...shall go tomorrow then...heard there are some pretty good deals there :D

Aiya...forgot to hand in the GIRO form to the Finance Office...gotta go NUS again...maybe on Thur...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!

Congrats and all the best for your new graduate life!!

We will look for you for pills next time when we sick...h ahaa

penguin said...

come visit me if u guys running at Macritchie on 7 aug...hehe...i will be working at the Unity at Bukit Panjang Plaza from 10.30 til 6pm...hehe...