Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Home sweet home

I'm back in Penang now!!! Just reached yesterday moring...

Yay...all day spent on sleeping, eating, watching tv or surfing net...*oink*
Minimal physical activity...go out is also in a car :p
But the heat here is enough to make me sweat all day...

So wat have I eaten so far? I usually dun eat much hawker food that everyone else crave for....hehe...

Tim sum for bfast both days...my usual since primary school ;)

Lunch yesterday was fried fish bee hoon with lor han chai and tau kua with mushroom at Burma Road...
Dinner was at New Lane's hawker center...loh bak and pig intestine porridge...hehe I eat all kinds of unhealthy stuff!!!

Today's lunch was at Carnarvon St...herbal soups...one with black chicken, one with turtle meat...
Tonight having seafood for dinner...

YUMMY!!!

3 comments:

oysterix said...

STOP!! You are making me drool all over my laptop now....

penguin said...

wah...dun spoil ur laptop...not drool proof one!!!
next time i cycle to the hague i bring some food for u...hopefully it doesn't turn bad by the time it reaches u ;)

Applecow said...

hey! dropped by your blog for the second time since CTS. Whoa it's expanded. I remember you saying you'll be in NUS soon. When you do, maybe we can have lunch or something ya? email me: Applecow@gmail.com

abby