Friday, July 15, 2005

Rainy day...

It rained again on my way to work!!! Really bad omen...

Anyway, it rained the whole day...intermittently...

Decided to cycle to Sentosa to check out the Real Run route this morning...see the distance accurate or not...hehe...
On the way there, I dropped by Lavender MRT to buy a bus ticket back to Penang this Sun ;) Yep...I'm gg home!!! Just for 4 days though...anyone need anything from Penang...I dun pack Laksa, Char Koay Teow etc...it'll turn bad by the time it gets to u :p

Then it's a straight road down towards Sentosa...Victoria St, Hill St, New Bridge Rd, Kg Bahru Rd...then turn into Telok Belangah Rd and I've arrived at Sentosa...

It started to drizzle when arrived at the Visitor Arrival Center...anyway, dun care...just cycle...following the map I drew the other day ;)
Wah...the part that I skipped on Wed is a super slopy route!!! Uphill, downhill, uphill, downhill, uphill, downhill, uphill, downhill...I think u get the idea...hehe...btw, that's the cycle route for NUS triathlon...times 8 laps!!! Hehe...think I'll join The Lonely Runner's team as a swimmer :p

When I reached Tanjong Beach...decided to detour to the "changing room?" to dump my bag in the locker...I'm water-proof but my bag is not...and the rain was getting heavier...then I cycled till the end of Tanjong Beach, then came back along the cycle path...NOT the sand...hehe :p

Then it's along the same route as Wed...except this time on my bike and under the rain!!! I was totally drench by then...
Also this time I managed to figure out the way at the musical fountain...thanx to the tip from Jayce yesterday :D
It was a bit messy there because of the construction work gg on...
Yup...it's 10km :D

Took a break at the ferry terminal...had lunch at BK in my drenched clothes and shades...my specs are in the bag in the locker so can't change to them...ppl were staring at me :p
They must think I'm crazy...

After lunch, I cycled back to Tanjong Beach via the Waterfront Trail...I was shivering man...the rain has stopped but it was pretty windy...thank god there's some sun along that trail...yes...the sun appeared immediately after the rain stopped!!! Amazing weather of S'pore...gives me plenty of business at the pharmacy ;)

Changed into dry clothes after I got my bag...hang ard a bit...watching some monkey show...hehe...then it's time to leave the island ;)

Got home, slack a bit, surf net, prepare dinner, ate, took a shower...then off I go to work...in the rain!!! Work in HLC = rain on the way to work :(
Oh well...at least I'm not so busy at work ;)

No comments: